Win A Family Break & great tennis prizes every week!
Del Monte Terms & Conditions – Online Prize Draw
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM who are 18 years or over, except employees of Del Monte (UK) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary and internet access required.
- Promotional Period: Opens 01.06.19 and closes midnight 27.10.19. The periods for each draw are as follows;
- Weekly Draw 1, 01.06.19 – midnight 02.06.19
- Weekly Draw 2, 03.06.19 – midnight 09.06.19
- Weekly Draw 3, 10.06.19 – midnight 16.06.19
- Weekly Draw 4, 17.06.19 – midnight 23.06.19
- Weekly Draw 5, 24.06.19 – midnight 30.06.19
- Weekly Draw 6, 01.07.19 – midnight 07.07.19
- Weekly Draw 7, 08.07.19 – midnight 14.07.19
- Weekly Draw 8, 15.07.19 – midnight 21.07.19
- Weekly Draw 9, 22.07.19 – midnight 28.07.19
- Weekly Draw 10, 29.07.19 – midnight 04.08.19
- Weekly Draw 11, 05.08.19 – midnight 11.08.19
- Weekly Draw 12, 12.08.19 – midnight 18.08.19
- Weekly Draw 13, 19.08.19 – midnight 25.08.19
- Weekly Draw 14, 26.08.19 – midnight 01.09.19
- Weekly Draw 15, 02.09.19 – midnight 08.09.19
- Weekly Draw 16, 09.09.19 – midnight 15.09.19
- Weekly Draw 17, 16.09.19 – midnight 22.09.19
- Weekly Draw 18, 23.09.19 – midnight 29.09.19
- Weekly Draw 19, 30.09.19 – midnight 06.10.19
- Weekly Draw 20, 07.09.19 – midnight 13.10.19
- Weekly Draw 21, 14.10.19 – midnight 20.10.19
- Weekly Draw 22, 21.10.19 – midnight 27.10.19
- To Enter: Visit www.delmontetennis.co.uk, enter details required and click submit to be entered into the weekly prize draw and the Grand Prize Draw.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Strictly one entry per weekly draw per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted, only the first entry will be allowed. Any abuse of this clause will result in immediate disqualification, at the Promotor’s discretion. Max. one weekly prize per household. Only one email address per person to be used. Any attempt at manipulating data will result in immediate disqualification.
- Weekly Prize Draw Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be randomly drawn and notified within 4 working days of the relevant closing date by email.
- Grand Prize Draw Selection and Notification: The one winner of the La Manga Club Resort Break will be randomly drawn within 4 working days after the final closing date 27.10.19 from all valid entries received during the promotional period and contacted within 7 days of the final closing date.
- Winner Claim: Winners will have 21 days from the closing date of the relevant draw to claim their prize; otherwise their prize will be lost. The promoter reserves the right to reallocate this prize with no liability. In case of return of prize notification as undeliverable or if a winner cannot be contacted, the prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to deal with it at its absolute discretion.
- Prizes: There are 331 prizes to be won, consisting of:
- Grand Prize:
- 1 x Break to La Manga Club Resort, for a family (two adults and two children (aged 2-12 years) for 4 nights. The break must be taken within Easter Holidays 2020. The prize includes 2 bed accommodation (2 bedroom apartment), room only, flights from a London airport and hotel transfers. The prize includes half board package which provides Breakfast and Dinner each day, excluding drinks and 2x family tennis coaching sessions within a group over the course of the break. UK transfers are not included. ABTA or ATOL Protection included. The prize excludes other personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package.
- Weekly Prizes
- 55 x adidas Courtside Kits, consisting of 1x adidas Tennis Wristband Small (White), 1x adidas Tennis Headband (Black), 1x adidas Water Bottle, 1x adidas Duffel Bag Medium and 1x Del Monte gym towel
- 275 x Babolat LTA Comet GB21” Tennis Racket with Pack of 3 Babolat Gold Tennis Balls.
- Grand Prize:
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or claims lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. There is no cash alternative in whole or part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable in exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
- For full names and counties of the prize winners, please send a self-addressed envelope to Address: Freepost PHL within 3 months of the closing date.
- Please allow 28 days for the delivery of your prize from receipt of a valid claim if you have won any of the prizes excluding the La Manga Club Resort break. The La Manga Club Resort prize will be supplied once the winner has confirmed the date of travel. Where the Promoter elects to post a prize to a winner, no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury of any kind as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage without notice or compensation, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Should the promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Promoter reserves the right to deal with prizes at its sole discretion and may award the prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which participants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to conduct necessary verifications on the eligibility of the participants, failure to disqualify any ineligible participants shall not be deemed a breach by the Promoter.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion, any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules, the Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction on any matter relating to the promotion.
Promoter: Del Monte (UK) Ltd, 240 London Road, Staines, TW18 4JD. Please do not send applications to this address.